Enjoy a fantastic 5 night break at the Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel & Spa. This exclusive deal includes a FREE Hop-on Hop-off and Boat Combination ticket.
A great way to explore Rome at your own pace, this combination ticket combines both the Rome Open Hop-On Hop-off Tour and the Hop-on Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise.
Explore Rome by Bus and Boat with this great value combination ticket. Enjoy a 48-hour Rome Open Tour ticket which gives you the freedom to hop on and hop off at any of the conveniently located stops around the city. Explore Rome’s famous landmarks or perhaps hit the shops before jumping on the next bus to continue on your tour. The buses run every 15 minutes so you never have long to wait for the next bus to come along and all the buses have an open top for unobstructed views.
1) TERMINI - Largo di Villa Peretti - in front of the main entrance at the Roman Museum, Palazzo Massimo alle Terme.
2) SANTA MARIA MAGGIORE - Via Liberiana 16 - the side of Basilica Santa Maria Maggiore.
3) COLOSSEO - Via Celio Vibenna.
4) CIRCO MASSIMO - Opposite Piazzale Ugo La Malfa.
5) ISOLA TIBERINA - Piazza di Monte Savello ATAC bus stop.
6) BOTTEGHE OSCURE - Via Botteghe Oscure.
7) CHIESA NUOVA - Piazza della Chiesa Nuova, Corso Vittorio Emanuele (this stop does not operate on Sundays and bank holidays).
8) SAN PIETRO - Opposite Caff- San Pietro, no. 36 (for Vatican city).
9) PONTE SANT'ANGELO - Piazza Sant'Angelo opposite the Castle.
10) PIAZZA AUGUSTO IMPERATORE - wait for the bus in front of the "Gusto Restaurant.
11) PIAZZA NAVONA - Corso Rinascimento.
12) PIAZZA VENEZIA - Museo Vittoriano, side of "colonna Traiana" Monday to Friday ATTENTION: the side of Piazza Ara Coeli on Sundays and Bank Holidays (without sign).
13) TRITONE - Via del Tritone.
14) PIEMONTE - Via Piemonte.
15) VIA VENETO - Via Boncompagni corner Via Veneto.
16) PIAZZA BARBERINI - On the square beside the Optician shop.
17) REPUBBLICA - Piazza della Repubblica corner Via Terme di Diocleziano.
Your ticket also includes a one-day River Tiber Sightseeing Cruise ticket. See Rome from a different perspective as you cruise through the heart of the city from Tiberina Island and Cavour Bridge. You can hop on and off the cruise boats at any of the piers en route and you can also hear about three thousand years of history using the on board headsets.
Departure points include:
1) Sant’Angelo Bridge (opposite to Sant’Angelo Castle – left bank).
2) Tiberina Island-Molo Calata dell’Anguillara (lungotevere Raffaello Sanzio – Ponte
1) 48-hour Rome Open Tour ticket with unlimited hop-on hop-off opportunities.
2) 24-hour Hop-on Hop-off River Tiber sightseeing cruise ticket.
3) Audio guide system with commentary in English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.
Details of the Tour:
1) Departure Location - You can board the bus at any one of the 13 stops around the city. All the stops are well indicated by a green sign with the name of the service ‘Rome Open Tour’. The cruises depart from Sant’Angelo Bridge (opposite to Sant’Angelo Castle – left bank); Tiberina Island-Molo Calata dell’Anguillara (lungotevere Raffaello Sanzio – Ponte Garibaldi – right bank).
1) Departs - Daily, year round.
2) Start Times - The first bus departs from Termini Station at 9.00am. Buses run every 15-20 minutes until 6.45pm; The Cruises run from 10.00am to 6.00pm with seasonal variations. Wednesday to Sunday the cruises operate every 30 minutes. Mondays and Tuesdays, every hour.
3) Duration - Your Open Rome bus ticket is valid for 48 and your Hop-on Hop Off Cruise ticket is valid for 24 hours. The tickets do not have to be used on the same day.
Dress Code/What to Bring:
Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.
Welcome to the Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel & Spa, an urban oasis overlooking the Villa Borghese park in one of Rome’s most elegant districts.
The property is a popular haunt with celebrities and politicians and is the ideal location for romantic and luxury weekends.
A home-away-from-home in Rome in which to relax, it is also the perfect setting for events and congresses and is unique for the range of services it offers: a swimming pool, bar, restaurant, congress centre for up to 900 people, exclusive suites and 2,000-square metre Prince Spa.
The hotel offers a free shuttle bus service to reach Veneto street, located only 3 minutes by car and 5 minutes on foot. The bus service must be reserved by our concierge.
The 179 rooms in the Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel & Spa are elegant and comfortable, and have stunning views over the Villa Borghese park or the exclusive Parioli district. Most of them have balconies or terraces and many are connecting rooms.
Superior rooms are in classical style with double or twin beds and all have balconies with views over the city. The sumptuous nuanced shades of the upholstery and the refined furnishings blend with the hi-tech systems which include Wifi, LCD Pay TVs and air conditioning. Precious paintings, a comfortable desk and Empire-style armchairs complete the decor. The Italian marble bathrooms are in soft shades and all have bathtubs with showers and bidets.
The 24 suites have been recently renovated and the unique Royal Suite, an apartment of 350 square metres, has a panoramic terrace and private kitchen. All rooms conform to the highest standards of excellence and have broadband Internet, LCD satellite TVs and Italian marble bathrooms.
The “Pauline Borghese” restaurant is one of Rome’s best known restaurants, an enchanting room overlooking the Italian-style garden and a tranquil and delightful haunt in the heart of Rome.
The five-star service is of the highest level and the menu, based on the traditional and genuine flavours of Italian cuisine with a contemporary twist, is accompanied by a wine list of fine wines and by a selection of regional Italian oils.
A joy for the eyes and a triumph of flavours.
During the summer months light lunches and snacks are available every day beside the pool.
Set in the luxuriant Villa Borghese park the exclusive 2,000-square metre Prince SPA has been designed to guarantee the tranquillity and intimacy of its guests. It has an indoor 25-metre ozone-treated pool, thermal circuits and water features, bio-sauna, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath and Thalasso Bath, 12 multi-sensorial treatment cabins with special lights, colours and perfumes, 2 spa suites, a relaxing area where herbal teas are served and a solarium.
The wellness concept continues at table in the bar-restaurant which has a biological menu. The highly-qualified staff will advise the guests on personalised menus which have been prepared using state-of-the-art techniques. Created so that guests can delight in total wellness, recovering their energy levels and balance.
A little bit of heaven right in the heart of Rome which also has a 450-square metre fitness centre with state-of-the-art machinery and a staff of creative hair stylists.