Enjoy a fantastic 3 nights break at the iQ Hotel Roma, Rome. This exclusive deal includes a FREE Hop-on Hop-off and Boat Combination ticket.
A great way to explore Rome at your own pace, this combination ticket combines both the Rome Open Hop-On Hop-off Tour and the Hop-on Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise.
Explore Rome by Bus and Boat with this great value combination ticket. Enjoy a 48-hour Rome Open Tour ticket which gives you the freedom to hop on and hop off at any of the conveniently located stops around the city. Explore Rome’s famous landmarks or perhaps hit the shops before jumping on the next bus to continue on your tour. The buses run every 15 minutes so you never have long to wait for the next bus to come along and all the buses have an open top for unobstructed views.
1) TERMINI - Largo di Villa Peretti - in front of the main entrance at the Roman Museum, Palazzo Massimo alle Terme.
2) SANTA MARIA MAGGIORE - Via Liberiana 16 - the side of Basilica Santa Maria Maggiore.
3) COLOSSEO - Via Celio Vibenna.
4) CIRCO MASSIMO - Opposite Piazzale Ugo La Malfa.
5) ISOLA TIBERINA - Piazza di Monte Savello ATAC bus stop.
6) BOTTEGHE OSCURE - Via Botteghe Oscure.
7) CHIESA NUOVA - Piazza della Chiesa Nuova, Corso Vittorio Emanuele (this stop does not operate on Sundays and bank holidays).
8) SAN PIETRO - Opposite Caff- San Pietro, no. 36 (for Vatican city).
9) PONTE SANT'ANGELO - Piazza Sant'Angelo opposite the Castle.
10) PIAZZA AUGUSTO IMPERATORE - wait for the bus in front of the "Gusto Restaurant.
11) PIAZZA NAVONA - Corso Rinascimento.
12) PIAZZA VENEZIA - Museo Vittoriano, side of "colonna Traiana" Monday to Friday ATTENTION: the side of Piazza Ara Coeli on Sundays and Bank Holidays (without sign).
13) TRITONE - Via del Tritone.
14) PIEMONTE - Via Piemonte.
15) VIA VENETO - Via Boncompagni corner Via Veneto.
16) PIAZZA BARBERINI - On the square beside the Optician shop.
17) REPUBBLICA - Piazza della Repubblica corner Via Terme di Diocleziano.
18) You ticket also includes a one-day River Tiber Sightseeing Cruise ticket. See Rome from a different perspective as you cruise through the heart of the city from Tiberina Island and Cavour Bridge. You can hop on and off the cruise boats at any of the piers en route and you can also hear about three thousand years of history using the on board headsets.
Departure points include:
1) Sant’Angelo Bridge (opposite to Sant’Angelo Castle – left bank).
2) Tiberina Island-Molo Calata dell’Anguillara (lungotevere Raffaello Sanzio – Ponte
1) 48-hour Rome Open Tour ticket with unlimited hop-on hop-off opportunities.
2) 24-hour Hop-on Hop-off River Tiber sightseeing cruise ticket.
3) Audio guide system with commentary in English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.
Details of the Tour:
1) Departure Location - You can board the bus at any one of the 13 stops around the city. All the stops are well indicated by a green sign with the name of the service ‘Rome Open Tour’. The cruises depart from Sant’Angelo Bridge (opposite to Sant’Angelo Castle – left bank); Tiberina Island-Molo Calata dell’Anguillara (lungotevere Raffaello Sanzio – Ponte Garibaldi – right bank).
1) Departs - Daily, year round.
2) Start Times - The first bus departs from Termini Station at 9.00am. Buses run every 15-20 minutes until 6.45pm; The Cruises run from 10.00am to 6.00pm with seasonal variations. Wednesday to Sunday the cruises operate every 30 minutes. Mondays and Tuesdays, every hour.
3) Duration - Your Open Rome bus ticket is valid for 48 and your Hop-on Hop Off Cruise ticket is valid for 24 hours. The tickets do not have to be used on the same day.
Dress Code/What to Bring:
Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.
iQ Hotel Roma is a 4-star hotel in Rome downtown originating from an absolutely revolutionary concept. A fully customizable service, designed for modern travellers, who want the opportunity to choose all the conveniences offered by a modern four-star hotel, all options at a low cost.
If you want to enjoy a snack or breakfast in your room, you will have at your fingertips, at any time of day and night, drinks, snacks and many useful services available in handy vending machines, without the need for room service.
The 88, modern and functional rooms of the iQ Hotel Roma are designed to ensure maximum comfort whether you are vacationing or travelling on business.
Each room is equipped with flat screen satellite TV, free Wi-Fi high-speed internet access and mini fridge to keep all your snacks and drinks cool.
The en suite bathroom with bath or shower box is equipped with hairdryer and complimentary bath products. Room facilities include Flat screen satellite TV, High-speed wireless Internet connection free of charge, Private bathroom with bath or shower box and complimentary bath products, Mini fridge for personal use, Vending machines with soft drinks, water, coffee, snacks, available on floor, Safe, Telephone, Wake-up call service, Possibility of adding an extra bed or cot, and Cleaning and linen change daily.
The iQ Hotel Roma is perfectly located in downtown Rome, easily accessible by train or subway.
• Situated in Via Firenze; the main entrance is in the square as the Opera House.
• A 3 minutes walk from the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore.
• A 10 minutes walk from Central Station Roma Termini.
• 1.5 kilometres from the Coliseum.
• A 12 minutes walk from the Trevi Fountain.
• A few minutes from the nearest metro: Repubblica, Termini.
• A 20-minutes walk from Spanish Steps and the Villa Borghese Gardens.
• 2 km from Umberto I Polyclinic and La Sapienza University.
• 1.5 km from Via del Corso.